Canadian hydroelectric utilities share their experiences working and partnering with Indigenous Communities. Additionally, our speakers will share their perspective on hydropower projects and electricity independence, as well as other economic benefits of hydropower for remote communities. This is a panel discussion you won’t want to miss!
- Danielle Van Huizen, Indigenous Relations, BC Hydro
- Sue Prince, Advisor, Ontario Power Generation
- Wayne Ross, President, Coral Rapids Power
- Amy Carruthers, Partner, Fasken Martineau
- Chris Henderson, President, Lumos Clean Energy Advisors
Moderator: Ed Genova, First Nations Specialist, NB power